Tuition Fee Scholarship at Mid-Sweden University 2023 (Admission Deadline) 

Mid-Sweden University Scholarship Tuition Fee 2023: Attention aspiring students! Are you dreaming of studying in Sweden but worried about the cost? Well, we’ve got you covered because Mid-Sweden University is offering a lifetime opportunity to make your dream reality with its tuition fee scholarship.

So, do you wanna avail this opportunity to turn your dreams into reality? If yes, then keep on reading to know how you can get this amusing scholarship & pave your way towards a bright future now!

Tuition Fee Scholarship at Mid-Sweden University 2023 (Admission Deadline) 

How to Get a Scholarship at Mid-Sweden University?

First things: This scholarship is only offered for Master Studies & International Students outside the EU/EEA & Switzerland.

To get a scholarship at Mid-Sweden University, you have to apply to one of the following offered programs and have to pay the application fee before the deadline which is from 17th Jan 2023 (Admission Deadline) & 10th Feb,202328th Feb 2023 (Scholarship Deadline).

After that, you’ll receive an email containing a link to the application document/form.

Programs Offered During Scholarship

Following are the programs offered for the applicants during the autumn semester of 2023.

  1. International Master’s Program in Eco-Technology & Sustainable Development.
  2. International Master’s Program in Computer Engineering
  3. Master by Research Program in Biology
  4. Master by Research Program in Computer Engineering
  5. Master by Research Program in Electronics
  6. Master by Research Program in Engineering Physics
  7. Master by Research Program in Informatics
  8. Master by Research Program in Media and Communication
  9. Master’s Program in Electrical Engineering
  10. Master’s Program in Business Administration, Marketing & Management
  11. Master’s Program in Embedded Sensor System
  12. Master’s in Tourism (60 Credits)
  13. Master’s in Tourism (120 Credits)

SEE ALSO: 

Study in Australia: University of Sydney Scholarship 2023-24

Tips On How To Prepare Scholarship Application: Top 5

ACI Foundation Fellowship: Empowering Future Engineers in USA

How Much Does This Scholarship Covers

Mid-Sweden University Scholarship Tuition Fee:

Mid-Sweden University provides a 75% tuition fee scholarship depending upon the program you choose. This scholarship doesn’t cover your travel costs, living costs & all other expenses including the remaining 25% tuition fee for each semester which must be covered by other ways of funding.

What Should Be Eligibility Criteria

The eligibility criteria for the Mid-Sweden University tuition fee scholarship include:

  • Applicants from all over the world excluding citizens from UK/EEA/EU & Switzerland.
  • Must be good in English
  • Must have completed 3 years of Bachelor’s Degree Program equal to 180
  • ECTS/Swedish credits.
  • Must prove your English Language excellency by providing the scores of Internationally recognized English tests such as IELTS or TOEFL.

Application Process for Mid-Sweden University Scholarship 

  • To avail of this scholarship it’s obvious to apply for admission first & for that you must have to create an account on University admission.
  • Then choose Mid-Sweden University, your semester & program of interest you wanna apply for. After that, you’ll ask to provide your basic information including your documents, certificates & diplomas of previous degrees & your English skill scores.
  • At last, you’ll ask to pay your application fee which is 900 SEK.
  • Now, after submitting your admission application, you have to apply for a scholarship which should be done by filling in the application form. You’ll receive this scholarship application form through email.

Watch video for more illustration

If you think is this would be helpful to others, kindly share to your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and LinkedIn

One Comment

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *